Cautionary warnings and safety instructions must be followed to reduce the risk of death, personal injury or property damage. Work smart by reading all warnings and safety instructions included in the product literature available on this website prior to beginning work. Regular maintenance and inspection of products is critical to reducing the risk of serious injury and ensuring a safe working environment. The product user is responsible for selecting products and components to ensure that all maintenance, safety, performance and service life requirements of the application are met based on your intended use of the product or system. The user is responsible for understanding and following applicable industry standards and the information contained in the product catalog and in other information provided by Aerocom Specialty Fittings Inc.
Aerocom Specialty Fittings Inc. warrants that its products shall be free from defects in materials and workmanship when properly used and applied under normal conditions. Our liability on proven defective material is expressly limited to the original net purchase price, or at the option of Aerocom Specialty Fittings Inc. the replacement of such item, upon its authorized return. All claims for defective goods must be received in writing within a maximum of 60 days from the date of sale by Aerocom Specialty Fittings Inc. to be considered. Sellers advanced written authorization is required for the return of any product. Merchandise damaged as a result of carelessness, mishandling or misapplication is specifically excluded from the above warranty, as are all implied warranties, on any consequential injury, property damage and/or loss of profit which may be claimed to have been incurred through the sale or use of any such products or parts thereof which might be defective. Except as otherwise expressly provided above, seller makes no representation or warranty of any kind, expressed or implied, with respect to the goods sold as to merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or any other matter with respect to the goods, whether used alone or in combination with other products.
Some merchandise sold by Aerocom Specialty Fittings Inc. may not be authorized for return. Considerations for product returns are evaluated on an individual basis. Reason for return, date of sale and popularity of item will be all factors in evaluation for return authorization. No returns will be considered after 30 days from date of sale. A handling and restock charge may apply. The restock percentage is to be determined by Aerocom Specialty Fittings Inc.
Custom manufactured hose fittings, adapters and weld-ends made to customers specifications are not returnable. Cancellations will be accepted subject to charges for costs incurred to date of cancellation.
Inventory levels change daily. Please call for actual stock information.
Specifications regarding all products are subject to change without notice.
All Aerocom Specialty Fittings Inc. crimp couplings are designed to be coupled with ASF Inc. crimp specifications only. Failing to use ASF Inc. specifications may lead to failure or injury.
All custom manufactured hose assemblies using the crimp technology must be validated to 1.5 times the rated working pressure through hydrostatic pressure testing.
Net 30 days. If terms are not respected, we may need to proceed with a credit hold or transfer the account on a C.O.D. basis. All products remain the property of Aerocom Specialty Fittings Inc until all payments have been made in full.
F.O.B. shipping point
Prices are subject to change without notice. Prices do not include any taxes.
Any orders placed after 2:00 PM could be shipped on the next day, unless specified & any stock order could take up to 48h.
We ask that you kindly use our catalogue part numbers in order to avoid errors. Please include a description with your part numbers.
We are not responsible for errors pertaining to telephone given orders, as well as for price and assembly discrepancies, unless received by fax or E-Mail.
For AS9120 applications – Supplier Terms and Conditions:
- The Supplier shall establish and maintain their quality system (AS9120 or AS9100 as applicable). The supplier shall notify Aerocom if their quality system certification status changes. Aerocom may make conditional exceptions based on supplier survey information or applicable customer requirements.
- Acceptance of product is subject to inspection by Aerocom’s Quality Department. Aerocom reserves the right to refuse any product that does not pass its quality inspection.
- Supplier agrees to notify Aerocom, in a timely manner (within 24 hours of becoming aware of) in writing, of any nonconforming product
- Supplier agrees to resolve any nonconformity brought up by Aerocom by the due date established by Aerocom. If this is not possible, the supplier agrees to advise Aerocom of the delay. The supplier may still be subject to request for corrective action.
- Supplier agrees to notify Aerocom in a timely manner of any changes in product definition, or changes in manufacturing location
- Aerocom reserves the right to review the supplier’s Quality Management System and qualification of personnel.
- Supplier shall flow down to sub-tier suppliers the applicable requirements of the purchase order
- Supplier must ensure that their employees are aware of their contribution to product or service conformity, product safety, and the importance of ethical behaviour.
- Supplier agrees to analyze risks involved in accepting and processing Aerocom purchase orders.
- Supplier agrees to ensure product quality by using appropriate means, such as sampling based on MIL standards.
- Supplier agrees to take every action necessary to prevent the use of suspected unapproved, unapproved, and counterfeit parts.
- Supplier agrees to provide right of access to Aerocom, their customers, and regulatory authorities to all facilities, including the plant of any subcontractor, involved in the order and to all applicable records in order to verify the quality of work, records and material.
- Supplier agrees to provide Certificates of Conformity (including identification of revision of the parts), Material Test reports (stating actual chemical composition and actual mechanical properties as required by the specification). Material test reports and full chain of custody documentation is required and must be shipped with the goods. These documents shall be legible (reproducible condition). Aerocom may refuse to accept material delivered without the required documentation.
- The supplier shall maintain full traceability of material used in the manufacturing or distribution of the delivered parts. Supplier must ensure that product lot numbers and revision level of the configuration are on the merchandise or packaging labels, and on accompanying documentation.
- Supplier agrees to keep all records and documents related to this purchase order for a period of 10 years or as specified on the purchase order (as required by the end user). Supplier agrees to inform Aerocom of the expiry of the record retention period and provide the records to Aerocom if requested to do so.
- Supplier shall inform Aerocom of any delay in shipment. The shipping date shall be established / reconfirmed when the order is placed. The Supplier will be evaluated on their ability to respect the agreed upon shipping date.
Updated July 5th 2021. sb